The five steps below will help you when you choose to come visit us.
1) Parking: If you are arriving with infant/toddler children and you wish to drop them off before the service, turn right after entering the parking lot to park near the admin/children’s wing entrance. Read more about first time visitors with children. If you are without small children, proceed straight ahead to park and enter in through the main sanctuary.
2) Greeters will welcome you at the door providing you with a bulletin and are available to answer any of your questions. Children age 3 and older start out in the service and are dismissed after the junior sermon at morning worship and after the third song at Evensong to go to Kids Church.
3) Our Sunday worship services begin with a time of singing, praise, and worship — led by our choir, praise team, and/or worship leader — followed by prayers, scripture reading, sermon and communion.
4) If you would wish to get a taste of a Stanwich sermon prior to a visit, go to the Sermons page and listen online.
5) We encourage guests to join us for coffee and refreshments following the morning services, and dinner following the Evensong service in Emmaus Hall. Here you’ll enjoy food and friendship within the Stanwich community. It’s a good place to ask questions about the church and get to know people.