* Providing encouragement through supportive friendships
* Cultivating biblical parenting goals and skills
* Building a sense of Christ-centered confidence
* Promoting spiritual growth through prayer and Bible study
Dates for Fall Session:
Thursdays, September 19, 2013 – November 21, 2013 from 9:30 – 11:00 am.
Nursery child care available.
This fall, A Mother’s Heart will study the book Growing Grateful Kids: Teaching Them To Appreciate an Extraordinary God in Ordinary Places by Susie Larson.
Walk with Susie as she helps you to:
- Model thankfulness and impart gratitude to your children
- Teach perspective and cultivate contentment
- Awaken to the ways God is moving in the lives of your children’s
- Encourage faith and pray humbly, yet boldly
- Live abundantly and give grace
We can’t wait to see you there!
Want to know more? Contact: Pastor Jacky at gro.hcruhchciwnatsnull@ykcaj
9:15-9:30–Fellowship & light refreshments
9:40 – 10:15–Speaker/Topic from Study
10:15-11:00–Small group time
Teaching Leader: Pastor Jacky Gatliff